(smooth jazz music) – Girl! (laughing) – Try Wives Wine Time!
– Try Wives Wine Time! (playfully mumbles) – Cheers!
(laughs) Excuse me, we are making
content for the internet. Excuse me! (rock music) – [Ariel] We know all the boys' secrets. – You want the tea? You want the tea Rachel? – I don't know what that is. – The tea, sippin' on the tea.
– You call it tea? – Yeah. Spillin' tea. – That's just so funny, I've
never heard that before. (gasps)
– [Becky] What? – Okay, wait is it because I am a mom or is it because I'm in my 30s? Do you guys wanna know a secret? Becky's way younger than I am. So she knows all the things. It could be anything. It could be like, spill the. – No.
– Spill the cocoa. – No, no. – I don't understand why it has to be tea. – [Becky] No, Mom.
(laughs) – Try Wives Wine Time.
(upbeat happy music) – [Interviewer] Who's your
favorite Try Guy and why? – Keith.
– Eugene. No, Zach.
– It's just not Ned. – It's like.
(laughs) – You said. (man off camera laughs) It was Eugene or Za-a-a-ck (Ariel laughs) It just clearly was not Ned. – Sorry Ned. (laughs) – Keith is really good with Wes. Like really, really good. He's very thoughtful. Obviously you know this. – My head says, Eugene because
I like talking to Eugene. Eugene's like fun. We have a good time. But my heart's like, it's Zack. We go on vacations together.
– I know. – I got trapped in a car
for 16 hours with Zack. Before Maggie, Zack was like the eternal Keith Becky third wheel. I think it's Zack. But don't tell him. 'Cause I don't like Zack
knowing that I like him. – Keith's secret is that Keith looked like a completely
different person before me. All of the hits that you
know and love Keith for. This one right here. We spent about four hours
in a, I don't have glasses. What do you call the store
where you buy the glasses? Glasses Store? – Op-tim-etrical store?
– Optometrist? – Yeah, and I convinced him to put on the horn-rimmed glasses like Clark Kent. – [Ariel] Ooh. – Oh he would comb his
hair all to the front. I did, like the Aaron Samuels. I was like, your hair
looks sexy pushed back. – [Ariel] Oh yeah, make it their idea. – Oh yeah, he's the youngest of three so I think he was used to
hand-me-downs all the time. – All the hand-me-downs. – But he only wore cargo
pants, oversized T-shirts and so I was like, maybe
we wear a shirt that fits, and pants that fit. – Hey, how 'bout.
– Why not? I worked at a restaurant where our uniform was gingham shirts which
are the checkered shirts. And I was like, oh, so funny. You have to buy this
gingham shirt and you'll be. It was a place called Crosby's Kitchen.
– Yeah. – And I was like, oh, you'll
look like a Crosby server, and he put it on and it was like a light lifted from his eyes. He was like, I love this. He was like, I love these.
– This is me! – [Becky] It's blue, it has
patterns, it's fun, I love it. I only bought him that
for the next two years. – [Ariel] Wow. – 'Cause that's another secret, I buy almost all of
all of Keith's clothes. – Ned's best kept secret. Uh, half of his clothes are mine. – Wow. (laughing) – [Becky] Is that a secret? – I'm on my way out. – [Ariel You're not supposed to be here. – I have to go to the dentist. – Bye.
– Bye. – He has no cavities.
(Becky gasps) He's never had a cavity. – [Becky] I always have a cavities. – [Ariel] I always have cavities too. – I'm not husband material. – You know, apparently it's hereditary. – I think mine's from all the candy. (upbeat jazz music) – Men wearing diapers. Kinda like weirds me out. Like at VidCon when Keith was
the diaper baby at one point. (Ariel laughs)
I was like, this is a nightmare. – [Ariel] Or at my baby shower? – [Becky] Oh god, yeah, the ring baby. I posted that picture on Instagram and people thought we were
announcing that we were pregnant. – [Ariel] Because he
was dressed as a child? – They thought that a grown
ass woman and a grown ass man would announce their birth of their child, or the conception of their child, while the man is wearing an adult diaper. – It would be an interesting concept. – I had friends texting me. You're not pregnant are you? And I was like, no. I think I looked really
skinny in that picture. What are you talking about? – You were like bitch why? – I was just like, that's kind
of fucked up thing to say. (laughing) – Why would you ask me that? – It's five o'clock somewhere bae-bee. – I asked Ned what he wanted me to say– (Becky laughs) Because that's how you
keep a marriage together. He did not know what to tell because he's told a lot
of his secrets online. – They put a lot of stuff on the internet. – Most of his secrets are out there. The thing that Ned doesn't
talk about very much is that he had a fully fledged career before we moved to Los Angeles. He majored in chemistry in college. That's not a secret, but
he was a research chemist. That was his job. He did it for two years
and if we did not decide to move to Los Angeles he probably just would've been a research chemist. – [Becky] No booties on the internet. – No booties on the internet. Life just comes at ya like that. – Yeah, Ned was also the manager– – (gasps) Yeah. – At BuzzFeed. Keith and Eugene were interns. – Yep. – Zach was a fellow.
– Mm-hm. – Because he went to film school. – [Ariel] Ooh. But Ned was. – Well, Ned got hired as an
intern with the other guys but when they got bumped
up to junior producer he went into a managerial role. Okay, so this is a best
kept secret on the internet. He actually hired a lot
of the people at BuzzFeed that are BuzzFeed stars now. Basically anybody that came
after the, like, Ashley, Andrew, Keith, Eugene, that sort of thing. He probably hired them. – Whew. – [Becky] Should we say
it at the same time? – Sure.
– Okay. – [Ariel] Okay. Who would you fuck? – One, two, three. – Eugene.
– Eugene. – Obviously.
– He's easy. – Okay. – Who would you marry?
– Ready? – Keith.
– Ned. (laughter) – If it kills. (hysterically laughs) – It's only. It's only because I'm not that caring. I can't care for him
the way he needs to be. – Right? – But I feel like Ned is an example of a good husband already. – Yeah. – Keith's a good husband. – [Ariel] Yeah. – Eugene's super-fuckable. (laughter) – Zach-ar-r-r-y – [Interviewer] What's his secret? You've sort of name dropped
his secret a couple of times. (gasps) – Maggie!
– Maggie! – Margaret. She is literally the nicest, sweetest, most beautiful human you will ever meet. I remember when Zach was still single and my mom came to town. We went out to eat and
Zach was telling her about how he does me days, which are– (laughs)
– Wait, what? – His Sundays, so Zack does. I don't think he does it anymore, but for along time he was doing me days, and he would get his bagel
with loxs and watch football because he's a really big football fan. He did not want to be interrupted. He was like, this is my thing. Don't ask me to hang out, it's a me day. – Wow. – I was telling my mom this. We meet Maggie and I'm like mom, I think this girl is super cool and I think she's gonna stick around. And my mom's like, me day
has turned into we day. – [Ariel] Your mom is so cute. – And I was like, It definitely has. My mom also slides into DM's. She's like, I'm just
gonna write Huey and say, You're doing a good job. I'm like, mom, that's sliding into a DM. – Wait, is that a bad thing? – Oh my god.
– What if you just wanted to tell somebody that
they're doing a good job? – It's another boning thing. – There's no sliding happening. – [Becky] Yeah, you slide in. – [Ariel] No, I. – Maybe cause it's a little airplane? Slide in? – I thought it was like uh– – No.
– A little paper boat. – Miles disagrees. – Isn't it a little paper boat? – Airplane?
– Airplane. On the messages for
Instagram it's an airplane. – [Miles] A paper airplane. – Paper plane, right? – Paper boat. – That's floatin' into the DMs. – You can't DM somebody because then it means you're having sex with them? – No, it just means that you
might wanna have sex with them. The other day I got my first, I wanna fuck you, yes or no? And I was like, so I blocked him and reported him. – Good for you. Yeah, because I've definitely texted, or you know, talked to
people that I didn't know. – What do you say? – I don't know. Your product is cool. – Okay, a company is fine. (laughter) You're not like tryin' to fuck a company. – I'm not trying to fuck anybody. (laughing) – I love that they're best friends. – But they're like legit best friends. – They text each other
first thing in the morning. It's sometimes just about
like, I took a huge shit today. Pretty sure I've seen
that on their text thread. One of those scrollable text
threads about their poops. Those are good friends. Get out of here.
– Get out of here fly. I like they make like goofy videos but they also make some
really good videos. – [Ariel] Yeah, with quality content. – That are nice and about things that people should learn about. I love the immigration video. It is a thing that like–
– Relevant. – [Becky] Mass America needs to see. Yeah, hopefully it did
change someone's mind. – [Ariel] Yeah. – They are very thoughtful
in what they put out. They realize that they're role models. – Yeah. – Like older men on the internet. – (laughs) Older men on the internet. – I said, older men on the internet. (laughs maliciously)
– [Becky] Yeah. – What is Eugene's
– Eugene. – Best kept secret? That he's a sugar booger. – I know, he plays this like
hard person and he's not hard. – Yeah, that he's like
this raven crow man. – But he is the cutest
and cuddliest of them all. – Another secret about Eugene. When you get in a car with him
or you're alone with him for like two seconds, he'll be like, so what's your biggest fear? – He asks the most– – Or like he'll ask you
these really deep questions. – Yeah, I think I was
sitting down to have lunch with him one day and he was like, When did you lose your virginity? And I was like, excuse me? (laughter)
– He just. – Food in my mouth. – I was like. (gagging) – [Becky] Goes for it. – I was like, oh. I told him, obviously. – Yeah, obviously. I don't think I've ever not answered him. – We had too much wine. I'm wearing a fleece onesie. – I feel like we spilled the tea. – I still can't say that. – We gave a light amount of tea. Should we cheers? – Sure. – This has been the second episode of, – Try Wives Wine Time!
– Try Wives Wine Time! (rock music) – Catch us next time when we tell Ariel more things about the internet. (laughter) – It could or I don't know. – We discuss Netflix and chill.