Seriously? Are we going to live here? Stop complaining. We’re being watched so
we have to deal with it. Mister! Please unload
our things. I’ll look for someone
to help me. Why are you alone? Am I supposed to help you
carry everything? I’m sorry. My goodness. Sir, bring those inside first. There are cute guys coming!
This place is perfect! – Miss.
– He’s so cute! – Good afternoon.
– Good afternoon. Are you moving in? Yes. I’m Cardo. – Ricardo Dalisay.
– I’m Kristelle. – I’m Whiskey.
– Hello. Do you need help? – Yes! They’re really heavy!
– Thank you. Okay, leave this to us. Thank you! – Bring those inside.
– Let’s move! Let’s start with
the small ones. Careful. This one’s heavy. – Should I put this inside?
– Yes, please. [INDISTINCT CHATTER] Thank you very much. Just leave them here.
We’ll handle the rest. Come here, dear. Cardo, who are these cute guys? – These are…
– I’m Ramil Taduran. I’m Dante Villafuerte. Marcial Matero. Patrick Espinosa. Gregorio Cortez.
You can call me Greco. Hello. We’re part of Task Force Agila. Agila? Oh my gosh! I recognize them!
I’ve seen them on TV! We’ll be safe here. Thank you for helping us
carry our things. We’ll be going now. Would you like to have
some snacks first? No, thank you.
We’re still full.