(lion roars) (wheel clicking) – Where’s it gonna land? Sing your username. – Welcome to Good Mythical More. – The username that we’re
gonna sing today is from the Dungeon Maester. Maester Rory. (rhythmic tapping) ♪ He ♪ ♪ He ♪ ♪ He’s a maester ♪ ♪ And he’s the best ♪ What? ♪ Maester Roy ♪ ♪ There is ♪ ♪ Maester Roy ♪ ♪ Sounds like you’re about to say ♪ ♪ My steroids ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪ – Maester Roy, Rory. Oh Rory, Maester Rory. – My ster-or-ids. – My sorority story. – We still got some bacon
here if you want it. We might need to have some
beverages to wash that down. We’re gonna try some beer-flavored stuff. – Well we’re gonna try
beer that’s bacon-flavored. – I mean bacon-flavored beer.
– But actually, Chase just informed me that this is not technically bacon-flavored. It is smoke-flavored,
but the user consensus on the internet is that
this is bacon-flavored beer. – Schlenkerla. – It’s a product of Germany. – The historic smoked beer–
– Deutschland. – Brewery. Original Schlenkerla Marzen smoke beer. Consider the classic
example in its category, has been brewed for
centuries in the baroque town of Bamberg in Franconia–
– Bamberg. – Bavaria slash Germany. Following the most ancient
malting traditions, all its select barley malts
are kilned over a fire of beechwood logs at the
Schlenkerla maltings. – Beechwood of Bamberg. – Brewed in classic copper
vessels and matured for months in 14th century cellars. – 14th century cellars?
– Dang. – They’re really selling this. (chuckles) – Aecht Schlenkerla
Rauchbier is a truly unique smoky beer experience. As one of the last
traditionally made smoke beers, Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier is a passenger in the arc of taste by slow food. It’s a passenger in
the slow food movement. – Oh, slow food, yeah. It’s a passenger in the arc of tastes. – Smokebeer.com. They own that website. – Dang it. (both laugh) – All right, cheers. – Dink it.
– Sink it. – Mm. Now, I like smokey flavored things. I like a smokey cocktail. – I would call this burnt. (Rhett chuckles) Like not even smoke. – Beyond, beyond smoked.
– Beyond smoked. – Burnt. – ‘Cause it’s got that,
it’s got a bite to it like if you’re licking a log
the morning after camping. – And it actually–
– Which I do to put out the fires. You know it’s just,
that’s what Smokey says. – It does taste like always lick your log. It does taste like–
– Lick your logs. – Bacon-flavored, again, to clarify. It doesn’t taste like bacon, it tastes like bacon-flavored things and that’s why the consensus
is it’s bacon-flavored ’cause so much of bacon-flavored stuff is just liquid smoke added. What if you dip some bacon in it? – That’s tough. That’s probably gonna be good. I’d like to roll–
– Wow. – I’d like to roll a few
more almonds in bacon. – Yeah. – I think that’s what we’re onto. I don’t remember moving the thing. Where’s the ram, I don’t wanna open this. – The ramekin.
– We’ll keep that, we’ll keep that as the winner thing but look at that, you just take yourself, you take yourself an almond. – It’s the new ants on a log. – And you roll it and then
once you roll it once. – You put another one in.
– You put another almond. – Becoming a giant roll.
– Then you roll it. – Then you do it again.
– Put another almond and you roll it. And you put another almond. You see where this is going? You roll it, you put another almond. – [Rhett] You gonna put that
whole thing in your mouth? – And you roll it. Look at that, it’s like a rose petal. This is something, guys. – [Stevie] Is that how they
do things in San Francisco? – Yeah when I visited and got this shirt. – Yep.
– I was like hey. – I remember when you picked that out. You’re like should I? I was like of course you should. ‘Cause you love San Francisco,
in fact, he calls it Cisco. Mm. How is that? Wow, got the shaky thumb. – We also have–
– Let me see that Rogue vodka. – You wanna see this again? – I’m a big fan of the Rogue brewery. They make a lot of great beers, and they’re somewhere nearby right? No they’re not, they’re in Oregon. Rogue Spirits in Oregon. One of the first sort of
like, we’re gonna get snarky with our copy on the beer. Rogue did that. – [Link] It’s almost too
much bacon when you add that. – But they have a bacon maple vodka. After the Voodoo Doughnut
maple bacon doughnut which we’ve had, we enjoyed in Portland. – Oh yeah.
– In Portland we enjoyed that. – Yeah that’s the guy. Let’s try that out. So this has been in the freezer which is– – So not much coffee here. It’s just baby baple, baple. Bacon maple vodka, a collision of crazies between two Oregon artisans. So it’s artisanal. – It’s a collab. – Oh, ooh.
(pops cork) – I always feel like it’s a
little frou frou to say collab. It’s like, we did a collab. I mean it’s a collab. I feel like you’re supposed to say collab. – Yeah yeah yeah.
– That’s not what you’re supposed to say,
but I feel like that’s what you’re supposed to say. – It’s like when Colleen
likes to be called Colleen. I’m like no, I’m gonna call you Cah-leen. (crew laughs) Right?
– No. – No that’s different. I agree that’s different
because she actually wants to be called that.
– Right your own name you can kinda dictate how
you want it pronounced. – But a lot of people
just call her Cah-leen. A lot of people. Even some of you guys here. – I’m gonna sip for the taste. – Sip the taste. It tastes like a doughnut.
– Wow. – It tastes more like a
doughnut than anything else. It tastes like doughnut vodka. – It’s very, it’s very, it’s very sweet. – I doughnot know if you
should drink it though. (softly moaning) People will flavor some vodka. And then people will drink it. – I don’t really, I’m not
really getting much bacon out of it.
– Yeah I’m getting a lot of, put an almond in there. – Yeah, drop a almond.
– Put a few almonds in. It’ll salty it up, get
some of that, yeah see. – Oh and then you just eat the almonds. – [Rhett] I was gonna drink it. – Excuse me. I’m gonna use a spoon. – That, okay try that. It got worse. – I’m just gonna, I wanna eat the almonds. That’s what I wanna do. – When in doubt, eat the almond. – All it did was, everything that was on the almond washed off. I’m just eating an almond. (Rhett chuckles) A vodka-washed almond. That’s my new collab. – [Rhett] Hey pin freaks,
we got some Mythical pins for you at Mythical.store. Also I’m sorry for calling you freaks. I went too far.